Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas bags

I decided to make bags for most of the women in the family for Christmas most of them were the same pattern and fun to make. I changed the pattern a little bit, I am not a fan of zippers on my purses so I left them off.

I have to say this fabric was my favorite, and I loved the way the orange button over the magnetic closure blends right in.


Added an eyelet to this bag to make it fun.

3 of the same different at the same time

Made a bigger one same pattern but bigger with 2 different fabrics and ...

an awesome inside.


Reversible bag. I made this pattern on the go wish I would have documented the steps 

a second one, I love how bright this one is. I think I had a thing for orange this year. 


This one I made for my Grandma.
(Side note I really need to get better at pictures)

I love the tradition of making home made Christmas gifts and with a big family making something similar for everyone makes it easier to keep track of what we gave everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment